31/01/2012

cupcake love





Lately I find my happiness in food, since sometimes I can't find happiness in people :( 


So anyway, a new cupcake shop opened, like a 5 minute drive from my house.To think I had this quest of finding a cupcake shop before and few weeks after Cupcaken opened. Looks a lot like DC cupcakes (from that reality show). Different kinds of cupcakes  and I couldn't really decide right away which I want most, so I decided to get red velvet and cookies and cream <3
Sadly in the pictures my cupcakes got ruined because of my mom's crazy driving -.- but I owe it to her for driving me from school and bringing me there.


 And now I'm broke because I spent my last money on them beautiful cupcakes :') at least it's worth it.








4 comments:

  1. yey you're broke too! we're all broke! >.< save me a cupcake :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://cupcakesbysonja.com/

    okay this is in manila, but it's much DC cupcake-ier haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i forever love cupcakes :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. omfg theyr website ish so cute

    ReplyDelete