18/04/2012

colored tears

So yeah, me and my friend were talking about this website where you can sell like simple paintings for a price you want, so I started to paint hopefully I could sell it.
Then I feel like I don't want to sell them anymore :/ they're like my babies, even if I have a lot of paintings I just want to keep all of them. sigh. and I'm thinking that selling these artwork online is not guna work out for me.
But hey you can always ask me to paint you something and I'd definitely make it for a price.lol :)
just try contacting me on facebook.
Anyways, I'm glad that at least I did something productive during summer, since all I do is lay around.
Hopefully I could make more.
<3
And the artworks are inspired by Marion Bolognesi
check her out, she's friggin awesome.





2 comments:

  1. such beautiful paintings; love the colours! followed you on GFC as well :)

    wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed you already i hope :) thanks for the lovely comments
    <3

    ReplyDelete