16/04/2012

dolce

So me and my friends went out for our usual "cupcakes adventures", where we just go to different pastry stores really .
Been somehow a tradition or like past time rather than just staying at home or at the mall.
We went to this place called Dolce, a bit uphill with a lovely view.
They're cakes/pastries are honestly incredible, had a smore cake and it was just fudge heaven in my mouth.
We practically stayed there for a while, it's a big place and not too crowded during the day.
More like an outdoor and indoor place, you can either pick to stay inside the building or by their terrace or something.
here are some pictures of what they serve and how the place looks like :)
I believe Dolce should be thankful I'm "advertising" their place. :P 








Michiko, Me & Allyson on our cupcake adventures <3

check out Michiko's blog too :)
link below

1 comment: