12/11/2011

FIRST TIME I SAID 'NO' IT'S LIKE I NEVER SAID 'YES'

          You know that feeling where you play as that really nice person always saying "yes" to other people, then just for once and i repeat once you say "no" because you had it with helping people who are so ungrateful of your help and support and being taken advantage of. I can really tell when someone is so ungrateful, they're there when they need your help and then they suddenly vanish when they're better off.
           I've been used, I won't lie and I was well aware of that but my conscience just told me to help other people since I thought I would have good karma, who knows maybe I will get good karma probably not now but maybe in the future. But I have to be honest, I'm kind of filled up to the brim with this issue, like I mean seriously don't I deserve better?

No comments:

Post a Comment