17/11/2011

suppose to end it all

         For my readers and friends, thank you for checking out my blog, I never knew it would get much views without promoting my blog that much. I was going to stop blogging because my blog wasn't accepted for my AdSense account which is a real bummer for me. I think I'll go on blogging to somehow express myself in some way rather than just lying in my bed sulking, just waiting for a miracle to happen. 
          I won't lie I've been pretty lost and depressed the following weeks because of some reasons I don't really want to further explain but it made me realize that I should be a little bit optimistic. I've been the pessimist for my whole life and I think I should honestly change that. For 18 years I thought I don't belong in this place, like my life is in some other place just waiting for it to happen. I know I'm not guna leave this place anytime sooner so why not make the most out of it, I only have one life one chance of being happy.fuck those who try to bring me down, just remember "I can always forget you". block you from facebook.delete your number. and it's as easy as that.
I WILL BE RENEWED.

No comments:

Post a Comment